A blender is a kitchen appliance that is used to blend food substances. The appliance consists of a container with sharp blades; the container is usually made of glass, plastic, stainless steel or porcelain. There is a motor at the base. These machines are perfect for making smoothies, margaritas, grinding pastes, mixing batters, emulsifying mayonnaises and sifting ingredients for muffin and cake recipes.
Applications of blenders
These food processors are most commonly used in domestic and commercial kitchens for various purposes. This processor has various applications in the field of microbiology and food science as well.
- Helps in dissolving the solids into liquids.
- Emulsifies the food mixtures and crushes the ice for non alcoholic drinks.
- Helps in making soft purees of semi solid ingredients like cooked vegetables and meat.
- Blends the mixtures of powders and other granules.
- Can even make peanut butter and grind cereals.
What to look for while buying blenders?
- Check out for a heavy metal base that indicates quality and durability.
- Blenders need three basic settings to be effective: high, low and pulse. Though ice crushing and soft start options are convenient, they are trivial.
- Make sure that the material is stainless steel so that the footing is sturdy.
- Look for a blender that has a tight fitting lid along with a hole to add ingredients.
- Find the best supplier or store to buy the prospective product.
- While buying, check out the warranty and guarantee offers, after sale maintenance, discounts in the price, and the like.
Which blender is the best one for your kitchen?
Optimum is one of the best manufacturers with top quality blenders in the world. Optimum has a wide range of models including Optimum 9200, which is very fast and has a both wet and dry multipurpose 6-blade stainless steel assembly. Optimum provides international warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.